Celebrate NanoDays™ 2011!
Saturday, April 2, 2011
1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Westfield Shopping Mall (61st & O Street)
(open area in front of Dillard's & Younkers)
In the News:
NanoDays is a nationwide celebration of nanoscale science, and you're invited!
Come celebrate with us and enjoy nano-related activities such as:
- Exploring Products: How does Nano Fabric, Nano Sand, Sunblock work?
- Explore Structures - Make your own personal buckyball to take home!
- Explore Forces – Gravity, Static Electricity
- Explore Materials like Liquid Crystals, Ferrofluids
- Scented Balloon Experiment
- Measure Yourself in Nanometers!
Nanoscientists will answer your questions.
Big Nano Fun For FREE!